The Captain Farris House
Romantic Bed & Breakfast on Cape Cod
A Unique and Beautiful Bed & Breakfast Inn,
voted “One of New England’s Best” by Fodor’s
This beautiful bed and breakfast is ideally located on mid Cape Cod in the historic Bass River Village of South Yarmouth. The Captain Farris House is listed on the National Register of Historic Places. Beautifully restored, this circa 1849 Cape Cod Bed and Breakfast Inn is beautifully furnished with antiques and elegant window treatments reflecting romance and a peacefulness of an earlier time.
Each beautifully appointed room/suite is individually decorated, romantic, detailed and comfortable. Each morning enjoy our carefully prepared seasonal breakfast served at your own table for two in the period decorated formal dining room or in the bright and cheery enclosed courtyard. In the afternoon, enjoy the finest teas and home baked cookies. As evening draws near, relax with a complimentary glass of sherry or port wine in the elegant parlor, on the lovely wrap around porch, or among the beautiful gardens.
- Complimentary in-room WIFI
- Full Fresh Seasonal Breakfast each morning
- Afternoon teas and fresh baked cookies/tea breads
- Complimentary Evening Cordials
- Large private bathrooms, most with Jacuzzis
- TV & DVD player, and in-house video library
- Complimentary popcorn, and soft drinks
- Individual heat controls, and air-conditioners
- Bathrobes, hair dryers, iron, and ironing board
- Fine bath amenities
- In room Fresh Flowers & Fine Sweet Treats
- Luxurious Linens
- Lots of fluffy towels
- Beach chairs and beach towels available
- Only 90 minutes from Boston or Providence
- 15 minutes to the ferry terminal or airport
- Just 5 minutes to beaches, restaurants, shops, or golf
Cancellations & Re-bookings
When making reservations please remember that you are making a commitment to us and we are making one to you. Should you need to cancel all or part of a reservation, we must receive notice no less than fourteen (14) days prior to your scheduled arrival date. At that time your deposit will be refunded less a cancellation fee of $30. For cancellations of all or partial reservations received less than fourteen (14) days prior to your current arrival date, no refund will be issued and you will be charged for the entire reservation unless we are able to re-rent the room. Please call us as soon as possible if you must cancel your stay with us. We realize that life does happen and plans do change. We will make every effort to re-rent the room for you.
Reservations paid for with gift certificates are subject to the same cancellation policy.
Early departures/late arrivals are considered cancellations and are subject to the same cancellation policies.
In the event of severe weather to the point that travel is unsafe. You will be charged for your entire reservation and a credit will be issued to be use within one year from date of cancellation .
$150 smoking in-room cleaning fee… Please no smoking in rooms!